Before your departure, please ensure that:
- Your passport is valid six months beyond the period of your stay in Hong Kong.
- You have booked your flight ticket. We recommend that all students arrive in Hong Kong around one week prior to the start of semester. Orientation will be held about a week before the semester starts.
- You have applied for accommodation through Centennial College (if applicable).
- You have arranged your accident and sickness insurance.
What you really need to bring:
- Your latest official transcript.
- A copy of your insurance policy.
- Clothes suitable for the weather conditions in Hong Kong.
- Enough money for your accommodation, living expenses and transportation.
- Plug adaptors. Electrical outlets in Hong Kong take three-pronged, UK-style plugs at a voltage of 220V/50Hz. Using an adapter, you can power your laptop or any device with an auto-sensing power supply that accepts 110–240V. Electronic devices rated 110V/60Hz WILL NOT FUNCTION IN HONG KONG.